Roofing Shingles in Brenham, TX
For A Free Quote
Brenham Roofing Pro‘s: Best Roofing Shingles Company in Brenham, TX
For over several years, Brenham Roofing Pro‘s has been providing reliable roofing services. With a team of experts on your side and quality materials at the forefront of all our projects, you can be confident that we will give you nothing but an excellent experience from start to finish! So, whether it is new construction or replacement work for existing roofs in need of repair, contact us today so one of our skilled professionals can provide a free consultation with no obligation involved.
A professional inspection from “Brenham Roofing Pro’s” located in Brenham, TX, will provide unbiased information that helps guide choices toward the best possible Roofing Shingles in Brenham, will help you save your money and time.
Importance of Asphalt Shingles
Roofing shingles are the best option for replacing your old roof. The investment in a good quality roof can pay off big time by saving you money on future repairs and preventing leaks that could damage your ceilings, walls, or furniture inside. Roof replacement is an important home improvement project which lets homeowners get rid of leaky roofs, so they don’t have to worry about potential water damage from internal flooding due to rainstorms or other unexpected weather events like snowstorms. You will want to make sure you choose a high-quality material such as metal if it’s available because this type of construction lasts much longer than cheaper options like asphalt when exposed over decades, with only minimal maintenance required along the way.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs
For a low-maintenance roof that will last for years, look no further than asphalt shingles. There are three types to choose from:
- Three-tab Asphalt Shingles: They have the most affordable installation cost and can be installed in under an hour with minimal tools required. They also come in several color options ranging from dark browns to light grays or even silver! With these durable roofs, you won’t need to worry about repairs until 20 years down the line–and by then, they might just qualify as vintage style instead of outdated like so many other building materials do nowadays!
- Architectural Asphalt Shingles: Not only is this type of shingle more durable and waterproof than three-tab asphalt shingles (which can be prone to leaks). But they also come with an additional layer of asphalt laminated onto the surface; this not only gives it a defined structural appearance but makes them even more watertight. Furthermore, these types of roofs are 50% energy efficient and increase your home’s value by as much as $5 per square foot! If quality counts in any aspect, then don’t hesitate – go with Architectural Asphalt Shingles today!
- Premium Asphalt Shingles: These are luxury versions of asphalt shingle roofing. They’re designed to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofs, but they cost just about ten times less than a real one would!
Shingles have been an essential part of home construction for centuries. In addition to the three main types, there are also different materials that shingles could be made from:
- Fiberglass Shingles: There are also lighter-weight alternatives made from a combination of woven fiberglass as the base with an asphalt coating. In addition to ceramic granules on top that create waterproof and UV protectant roofs while being lightweight due to lower amounts of liquid material used during production.
- Organic Mat-based Shingles: Organic shingles are made from recycled paper and felt. They are more expensive but come with a fire-resistant rating, making them perfect for areas with a history of wildfires or extreme heat like Arizona, where the summers can be 105 degrees Fahrenheit. The downside is that they will warp in high temperatures and aren’t as flexible compared to fiberglass varieties.
Call us today for a free consultation to help you decide which type of roofing is best for your home!
The Benefits of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When deciding the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons with any choice, and it’s best to know what to expect with each roofing type.
- Affordability: Affordable roofs for homeowners on a budget – with proper installation and maintenance, quality doesn’t have to break the bank. Brenham Roofing Pros offers affordable options that make it easy for people who want to keep their home’s roof in good condition but don’t have the cash up front. With so many plans available, we work hard to ensure our customers are satisfied even if they can only afford one of them!
- Color Variety: The abundance of color for asphalt shingles is phenomenal. You can go with the more traditional colors like grey and brown or mix it up by going bolder in your style choice, such as blue or green! Asphalt roofs are available at a variety of price points, so you’re sure to find one that fits within your budget.
- Simple Installation: The fact that installing new shingles on top of existing ones makes asphalt shingle roof repair relatively simple. But even if there are more than two layers, as long as the condition is good enough and your deck isn’t damaged too badly, it will last up to 20 years!
- Environmental friendly: The roofing shingle is the best choice for your home because it will not add to landfill space, and you can recycle these materials, which do not harm the environment. You’ll get an environmentally friendly roof with this option in Brenham, TX!
- Reduced energy consumption: One of the best ways to save money on your electricity bills is installing a roof that requires less cooling and heating. This asphalt shingle roofing option will help you achieve this goal with energy-efficient insulation capabilities, which means lower electric bills in both summer and winter!